my problem is that i like boys in theory but not in practice so if i see a cute boy i’m like “damn i would” but when faced with actually dating one i’m just like “nah”
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
ah yes the four seasons. wet, hot, halloween, and christmas
- me: "no honestly I'm the most chill person you'll ever meet"
- me: *throws shade 24/7*
- me: *blatantly hates everyone and everything*
- me: *is overdramatic*
- me: *is a major asshole*
- me: *complains about everything*
2. At any given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who are your entire life. You’re not a “group of friends” person. You can’t keep up with all that.
3. Social gatherings that are supposed to be “rites of passage” like prom and dances and other such typical nonsense is just… not for you. You don’t understand it. You want nothing to do with it.
4. When you do choose to grace a party with your presence, you are the life of it. You’re dancing on the table and doing body shots until 3 a.m.
5. … You then retreat into three days of complete solitude to recover.
6. You go out of your way to avoid people, but when you inevitably have to interact with them, you make it seem like there’s nothing in the world you’d rather be doing.
7. Dating is weird, because you’re smiling and laughing and talkative at dinner, and then you don’t want to answer their texts for four days, because like, you just want to be left alone…
8. You’re accused of being flirty with everybody, which is hilarious, because in reality, you can only tolerate like four people.
9. You retain an air of mysteriousness about you, completely unintentionally. (There’s no mystery. You just feel no need to update the social sphere on what’s going on in your life every two hours.)
10. Not to mention the fact that you either have days in which you’re tweeting and status updating every five minutes… or you delete your accounts for a month.
11. You become unintentionally awkward because you at once feel the need to be a social life jacket for other people, though you’re just as uncomfortable yourself.
12. You’ve never really understood the whole “introvert vs. extrovert” dichotomy (can we call it that?) Because you’re… both…
13. You’re always thrown into the wringer because people think you’re best suited to be the one who gives the presentation, confronts the boss, gives the speech, etc. Meanwhile, you’re practically throwing up over the thought of it.
14. You ebb and flow between wanting to be noticed for your hard work, reveling in the attention and achievement you receive, to sinking and panicking over the thought of somebody else paying more than 30 seconds of attention to you.
15. The entirety of your being is a conundrum, so needless to say, indecisiveness is your Achilles’ Heel.
16. You’re at your happiest in places like coffee shops and cafés: surrounded by people, but still closed off and keeping to yourself.
17. You prefer to travel alone, but meet up with people once you’re there.
18. It’s taken you years to figure out that you’re shy. Literal years. And when you tell people, even your closest family members, that you’re “actually just shy” they pause, and then their eyes go big, and they go: “Oh my god you so are.”
— Brianna Wiest, 18 Struggles Of Having An Outgoing Personality But Actually Being Shy And Introverted (via ileu)
Amo a este concepto
— Matty Healy (via tapwaterfanclub)
- White people to Latinxs: OMG, why are you speaking Spanish??? This is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If you want to live here you need to speak English! Stop trying to shove your culture onto us REAL Americans! Why don't you just go back to where you came from?
- White people to Latinxs: OMG, you don't speak Spanish??? That's a travesty! I LOVE Spanish, I speak it whenever I can! Hola! Buenos Días! Gato! Spanish is such a benefit in today's job market! I can't believe your parents would do this to you, it's so selfish of them!
- too fine
- rumored to have hooked up with willy cartier but we didnt get to see them together at any red carpet
- hasn’t dropped an album since the french revolution